Guys, do you ever call a girl who you know is interested in you, but you are not interested in her?

Bascially what happened is I met this guy and he took my number, and sent a follow up text. However, it seemed like he lost interest fast and quickly declined the number of texts to only one or two consecutive texts a day and then would respond again the next day or not at all. I only initiated once or twice.

He sent me a link on a common interest one day on skype to check out but signed off quickly without saying bye or anything. I went through it and sent him a text 4 days later that said "hey I read the link you sent me thanks." After that he took a couple hours to respond but then asked what I thought of it. I told him, but I never got a response from him and this happened on a Saturday. Friday that week I notice a message he had sent me on skype Wednesday. He said his phone broke and that's why he hadn't responded and to send him a text. I sent him a text on Saturday. Then he didn't respond to the text at all, but called me on Wednesday evening. I was heading out when he called so I told him I'd call or text him back later. Then I waited 4 days and didn't text him till Sunday and I haven't had a response yet.

Should I do anything and is he interested?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know the guy, but based on what you said either your not his only interest or he is not interested at all either way it doesn't sound like he wants anything serious. If he is interested... some guys like a challenge, maybe you should let him initiate all the texts and just only reply, you should be able to find out from that... (The texts stop from him/You get even more).

But at the end of the day, that's just my opinion...

What Girls Said 0