Why did he just all of a sudden stop texting me?

ok there is this guy,we've known each other for around 2 years but never really talked much well a few weeks ago we ran into each other and it was the same old same we didn't speak well when I got home that night there was a message from him on my Facebook asking me to text him well anyway we texted/flirted non stop I'm talking hours of texting for about a week straight and at the end of that week first thing that morning he texted me he was like hey what's up and I said not much you and that was it no more text again...what happened I am very confused by this...i tried to message him on Facebook once since then and text him once since then and he will not speak:(?!?!?!? any ideas what might of happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• send him a text sayin '' I saw ... that reminded me of you and I was wondering how you've been ''
    something simple and sweet :)

What Guys Said 2

• hmm…

a lot of stuff could be going down, it could be that something is going down in his life, could be that he just doesn't want to talk for some reason. guys have moods too... just talk to him and figure it out xD

• Start the conversation. Just text him first. One thing you could do is; just ask him out on the weekend. Some place you two can enjoy. No where that could cause a lot of pressure. Some place "chill" if you will.

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably just busy with life. Don't put so much thought into it. Us girls are prone to being clingy with these type of things but the sooner you learn to stop being clingy, the better. I used to over analyse everything especially with texts and I learned it's just silly. Take life the way it is, and keep in mind there's a reason for everything.

• he may have gotten a girlfriend or just didn't want to talk anymore life is always like that I've had the same problems multiple times but its completely fine to move on and if he does decide to text you back then that's okay to.

• he's not into u