Guys what signs do you want to know its okay to kiss us?

im clueless. how do I let him know its okay and that I want him to kiss me. help

Most Helpful Guy

• when you too are pretty close (like closer than when you're talking), then look into his eyes, then look at his lips, then back up at his eyes, smile and get a little closer.

or hey- get this- you can kiss him!

shocking, I know! a girl making the move?! unheard of!

haha but you could do that- he would be more confident later down the line.

What Guys Said 4

• Ive learned that all you need to do is one of these..

1. Lean in lips puckered and hope you don't look like a fool

2. Ask him if he wants to kiss you.. Or that you want to kiss him.. Depending on if he's ever kissed a girl befor he will joke or say yes.. And then decline.. But now he will know he has permission and will make it special

3. Kiss him first.. Shocker I know but go for it.. He might stop you.. But unless he hates your guts push through it and tell him you want him

4. Put you hand on his face like your messaging the cheek.. Looking right at his lips the whole time with a wondering look on your face... But putting his lips into a pucker.. Then he should most likly grab your neck and kiss you.. If not you move in and kiss him

• @3. Kiss him first.. Shocker I know but go for it.. He might stop you.. But unless he hates your guts push through it and tell him you want him

Why would he stop her, if he wanted her to push threw? isn't that kind f disrespectful to push through if someone tries to stop you? Also to say no I you want it.

• If he's a decent guy he will stop her at least once..

1. Because This it his way of making sure that she wants to kiss.. And not that she think that he wants to kiss her and she's doesn't really want to kiss.. Also this will allow his ego to make it seem like he's making the first move..

2. It may be his first kiss.. So he might be surprized.. And shy

3. Its to allow him to get his hands into place to make it a pure kiss..

And a few more random reasons. But its not a rejection in any case its

• Basicly him making sure he's ready for it.. So like I said give him a second but push through..

Unless he says something like I really don't want to kiss you.. Just go for it again

Depending on the guy he might joke about something.. But a joke is not a rejection.. Its shyness

• I don't even know how to show its OK. Just do it. lol

• All you have to do is lean in.

• Leaning in would be the only one that I'd recognize. That being said, I'd just do it when I felt like doing it. Waiting for signals doesn't tend to work out like you'd think.

What Girls Said 0