Is it acceptable to butt pat after receiving a massage from an acquaintance?

Got an surprise massage from an acquaintance that ended with a butt pat. Is this ok? Just curious since it didn't bother me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it's okay, then he'll take it as you are the type of female who will let a guy put his hands all over her.

I personally don't think it's okay for any guy to be touching you like that unless he's your boyfriend. In my experience, when guys have tried to touch me like that, it has pissed me the f*** off and I let it show! I am not a sex object. Who the f*** does some guy think he is to just put his hands on me like I'm some prostitute or potential temporary f***able option that he wants to feel and see if he wants to screw me or something? I mean why else would his hands be on my ass?! I think it's totally disrespectful. I have slapped guys hard across the face for touching me inappropriately. Taking a look at how I respond and how my more insecure friends respond (or friends who just don't care), and don't do anything, guys like knowing that a girl is respectable and isn't letting some guy touch her like that. Think of it. What guy would want to know his girlfriend, a girl he's dating or interested in would let some other guy put his hand on what he feels is "his"? How would you feel if a guy you were interested in let girls put their hands on his balls?

I think it's stupid and it makes you look like you lack self respect. Guys will think it's OK to touch you however they want to and that's never good.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't touch anybody's butt, unless I like them.

What Girls Said 1

• it would bother me...