Texting A Summer Fling?

If a guy I'm casually seeing for the summer texts me all day every day, how should I interpret that?

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants more than a summer, maybe even a fall fling

• The thing is I'm moving away for school after the summer ends so that couldn't work. But he says that he'll visit me during the breaks because he's often in the city that I'm moving to.

• Well if I was here then I'd be willing to have an exclusive relationship if he asked, but I'm not a big believer in long distance relationships. A lot of the time they end in heartache. So

I think a long distance relationship is out of the question, especially because I want to be single going into university.

• I see. That's what I assumed your answer would be. It makes sense.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a stage 5 clinger to me...

• What do you think is making him act like that even though we both agreed on the whole casual thing?

• Or maybe he Was planning for it to be just a fling but changed his mind down the road and wanted more.

• Originally he was only planning to be friends with me, but one thing lead to another. And then we planned a casual summer fling because we both just got out of serious relationships and we weren't ready for any commitment.

• As a fling... :/

What Girls Said 2

• he's fairly into you and/or he's a texting addict

• he has no life...so he need to text you every second of every day...