Why is he replying to my texts?

I met a guy a couple of months ago. I got the feeling that he might be interested in me since he remembered some details about me when I met him again a month later. I still had his business card so I decided to text him "when are you planning to ask me out? :)" He replied by asking me the same question back. And we continued like this then he said "let me think" and asked where I live and if I'm still studying. He's 26 and I'm 22. I'm the one who text him first but then I stopped and he started contacting me. He asked me out but I was busy. I told him that I like him and he said it back. We spoke on the phone to decide what day we could meet and he was going to call me but he never did! Nothing is happening and I don't understand why he would reply in the first place if he wasn't interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like he is that interested...at all actually.Maybe he was just in the mood to hang out but lost the desire to.Maybe somehow you became his fall back girl...who knows.Maybe he found someone else to be interested in.There could be a million different reasons.Just move on from him.NEXT!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he was flirting at first, but when it started to get more serious he backed out.

What Girls Said 1

• He replied to not be totally rude because you did ask him first but then since he didn't call back again I guess he wasn't really that interested. I give you credit though that was a really bold move to make

• Okay, but isn't it wrong to continue replying and even telling me he likes me back? Also, I stopped texting him and after two weeks he contacted me. That is actually really rude