What is your ideal first date?

If you picked other please explain.

• Dinner and a movie
  • A romantic walk in the park
  • Going for coffee
  • Other
thax to everyone for taking the time to read and give your input it is greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she is moaning(not fake ones) I'm pleasing her o I go fast stronger so I can make you come first I don't know I'm competetive with who comes first

but that just me

What Guys Said 4

• I realize now that I didn't read or think about all the answers before voting. I would really choose Going for coffee. I really like coffee for one. But also, I don't want to do something that will distract me from her or make it rather impossible to just get to know her a lot better. First date to me is the time that you are able to bond in a way that was not necessarily allowed before (i.e. talking about things you wouldn't really talk about with other people standing right there). Being able to open up and be honest is really important to me, since it puts a lot of trust in the other person, and also makes that trust somewhat visible. I wouldn't be sharing something personal if I didn't think you would handle it maturely. And so picking an environment to meet that would best suit easy conversation is extremely important. Whatever that environment be, go with something close to that.

• I'd say the walk in the park :). cool question.

• Any of your suggestions can be good. It's important to have a relaxed setting where you can get to know each other. An ideal date is more about how well you connect and it must be fun, interesting and sexy!

• Doing something unusual. I don't care what, as long as it's not "the usual".

What Girls Said 5

• museum or zoo

• A romantic walk in the park or dinner and a movie/sporting event would be my choices for an ideal first date. I guess it depends on who it is with and what they would rather do out of the choices that you choose.

• I'd have a cute dinner, go on a romantic walk in the park.and watch the stars.

Even though I actually have done a romantic walk in a park, and then went to the movies.

• Just stay home and cuddle!

• POOL. gives you something to do, I love the game and you can talk as much or as little as you like and look at each other as much or as little as you like