Would there be anything a girl can hang from her mirror?

Heyy guys!

Hope all is well, I just have a quick question for you..

So I just bought a new car, and my boyfriend had hung a necklace of mine on his rear view mirror. I thought it was cute, I'm sorry if this question is corny, but..

Would there be anything a girl can hang from her mirror that you guys would know of that belongs or had something to do with their boyfriends? Or put anything in the car in general, that you've seen before?

Let me know!

Thanks :)

xo

Brookie

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaving anything of value visible in your car when it's not in your own locked garage is asking to get a window smashed in many places.

Thus just a tag of your (his) choice with his name on it will be the best idea.

A friend of mine had his initials on the driver side and hers on the passenger side.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly no. I don't hang anything from mine and I wouldn't have anything she could hang from hers since I don't wear jewelry or own anything that's purely decorative.

• I seen people hang their high shool graduation necklace things off their hats, I seen mardi gras beads hung up, air fresheners, neckalaces with logos that have different sayings, crosses on chains, shades , etc I hope this helps

• Used condom

What Girls Said 2

• underwear? ha ha no I don't know I don't think its the same for guys

• That's really sweet but I'm not sure if it works the other way around. I love that my boyfriend keeps the ribbon I wore in my hair and accidently left in his car, tied up for luck but he doesn't wear ribbons or necklaces...