Could you date an actor?

Some movies/plays require actors to do sexual things with other actors. Could you deal with your significant other doing this? Or would you be too jealous? Kissing another person and what not.

Most Helpful Guy

• could I date someone who could possibly make millions of dollars...no never thatd be crazy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure...

• I could.. it's just their job to make it look intimate.. it doesn't mean they love the person. It may make me a tad bit jealous but I'd know at the end of the day they come home to me.

• Nope. And I don't have a lot of respect for actors.

• They are overpaid, over catered to, over valued for what they produce. I'm not saying they shouldn't take all they can get, but I really can't have very much respect for athletes and actors.

There are so many other people who make such profound contributions to our society. I wish I were one of them. Let's put it another way, the United States didn't become the richest and most powerful nation on earth from their athletes and actors.

• Good point. I just wanted to ask so I could see your point of view. What you're saying is very true.

• No. I would get hurt seeing my loved one in the arms of another man.

What Girls Said 5

• No.. I wouldn't want to see my man kiss another woman or touch her sexually.

• I couldn't do it..too possessive.

• it would be weird, but I can't say since I'm not in that situation lol

• No way but that's not the reason I just dislike actors for many reasons.

• I could. Acting is just pretending & it's their work. But that's probably why actors date each other lol so they can understand each other better.

• You also have to think about what happened with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie after they were in Mr. and Mrs. Smith together. But I think you're right about understanding each other. That does make sense.