How long to wait after a fight?

So I've been hooking up with this guy and we got into a fight late friday night. I sent him a text that wasn't all that nice cause I really thought he was just blowing me off (again) but in reality he was still at work and says that he was still gonna come. but anyway, I apologised, like 50 times. and was like still try and come if you can I wanna talk to you. he said he was going home and he really didn't like what I said to him and that he'll give me my clothes some other time (he was supposed to drop off somehting of mine). Well that was friday night, and now its sunday night, and we still haven't talked. how long should I wait to call him? or text him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I say that you should just wait till he writes you back,you already tried saying sorry he don't understand you can't do much about it.Wait till he gets back at you even if its killing you inside,that way you know he's okay with it.

• WAIT for him to come around, trust me on this one I just went through a similar situation and giving him his space and cool down time it the best thing you can do, he already knows your sorry just leave it at that. my boyfriend didn't contact me for a week after our fight and if I would have tried talking before he was ready it would have f***ed things up even more :P So LEAVE HIM ALONE until he talks lol :)