Do you have control of your wild side?

Do you act wild and then try to recover yourself as more reserve afterwards? Do you let the freak in you out and then try to be more of a good upstanding person later? Are you trying to be one way and having trouble managing your lustful desire?

• Yes, I have control of my wild side.
  • Not really, I still give in to it and later have to end a fling.
  • I'm doing better at it than I have before.
  • No, my wild side takes over more every single day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't try to be any one way, I'm just true to myself. I don't feel that people are either one way or the other anyway, they're multi-faceted. I AM quiet and reserved, but I'm also a wild-child. I AM a good upstanding person, but I can also be a 'freak'. There's no this-or-that, it's duality. I see no reason to deny myself things that I want, if the results outweigh any consequences. I do have some hedonistic qualities and interests, but I also use reason.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm like half reserves half wild anyway so it's no problem but sometimes I do tend to lose control of the situation and get cheeky lol.Not my fault though! human hormones! lol. Hardly ever though, most the time I keep myself in check and not do anything dumb.

• I'm just who I am all of the time. If it is wild, great. If it is good and upstanding, great. Sure my emotions sometimes make me more excited, but I don't have different "sides" that I show.

• this always happens to me when I play basketball. I'm usually shy and reserved, but when it comes to basketball I get all crazy and competitive ha ha :P

• I was just thinking about this this morning actually about how people will always always f*** up no matter what, even if you are in control you will still let it go at one point and it will either be a mistake or the best thing that has ever happened to you.

• no, I do not have trouble managing my lustful desires.

el em ef ay oh.

• Sure do

• Sure do what?

• Your question was, "Do You have control over your wild side?"

My answer is, "Sure do"

meaning, I have control over my wild side.

• OK, do you always have this control or does it get away sometimes? Or, are you just wild?

• Yes, that's easy. I think it's mostly depend on the way you are raised?

Above all, for someone who doesn't drink, it's easy. Sober mind, get better control.

• I know when I can or can't let loose

What Guys Said 9

• I've always sort of letmy wild side show. Of course, I'm half Italian so... No, I don't try to be upstanding later! Actually, I"m pretty upstanding.

You can be wild and upstanding at the same time, ya know.

• HA! No not at all. My 'act now, think later' side has got me in the sh*t over the years, too much sh*t. One thing that I can say is that I've got lots of eventful memories, some good, most bad :)

You live and learn... or at least calm down ;) hahahaha

• yeah I do but I think I have too much self control that I believe makes me miss out a lot, like when I dance with a girl I do not lose myself I am always in control aware of what I am doing I enjoy it but I do not have fun,i am always "aware", knowing what I am doing not "in the moment"

• Yeah, my wild side has to ask permission from my normal side before letting loose.

• My mind is Where The Wild Things Are™

• Well if I didn't have control of my wild side, I'd be in prison.

• nope

• I rule my life -_q

• Eh, I'd say so, but barely, but I'm on the verge of having a little fling with this girl I met.