Sister is dating my ex

I just found my sisters phone and since she always takes mine and looks at the messages I took hers too. so she was online on Facebook and I just read that my ex and she are writing and since a month or even longer my sister loves to go biking everybody was wondering if she meets someone she just said she meets a friend (a female) but I read that she met my ex! I don`t know if they kissed or something but I hate it! my ex and I are still pretty good friends (or should I saynwe were) we write too on Facebook and we also met just that Wednesday on my pool party.I hate it! I have a new boyfriend but I would never ever forgive one of them if they have kissed or become a couple! how should I react? I will not talk with my sister about this I don`t like her and we never talk about guys or something like this! I deleted my ex from Facebook he can`t write me so probably he will text me and ask me why. so there are 2 options

option 1: I just answer I don`t want any contact and don`t answer when he asks why

option 2: I tell him I don`t want any contact and if he asks I tell him something like: "there are a few unforgiveable things"... and if he further asks what I won`t reply

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a new boyfriend and you have been broken up with your ex for some time and are friends with him Then why do you care if he is seeing someone? Even if it is your sister?

Is it because you don't like your sister and would not want her to have the guys you had because they ae too good for her? Is it because, she might feel that she is as good as you are and you don't want that?

• the thought that he was kissing and making out with me and now with her is just disgusting

What Guys Said 1

• DO You STILL LIKE YOU EX

• at the moment he is a friend but I have never pointed out getting back together someday but imagine the though of seeing the person you loved happy with another one and that`s your sister

• BETTER YOU SIT ALONG WITH YOUR SISTER & TALK TO HER, THEN YOUU CAN KNOW THE ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM, IF HE IS A BAD GUY SUGGEST YOUR SISTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM

What Girls Said 1

• Option 1

For future reference you should expect your boyfriend and ex-bfs to imagine hooking uo with or actually hooking up with your sister.