If you say on your profile on this that you're dating, do you actually have a bf/gf?

on this I put my status that I'm single even though I go out on dates with girls or have had a couple short term relationships. As for me when it asks are you single, dating or married. dating to me means that your not in a realtionship but dating lol going out with people. there should be an in a relationship choice. does anyone agree?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You are in a "looking around" status not "dating".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I figured dating meant you were in a relationship with someone, which is why I have that as my choice. I think single implies you go on dates with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, "single" means "not taken" to me, so if someone doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, I think that's what they should choose. Even if you're technically "dating" by actively going on occasional dates with girls.

But yeah, I think there should be a relationship option for clarity.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine says dating and I ain't even dating lol. this isn't really a dating site, so I don't think it matters much...but I see your point.

1|0
    1|0
  • That's weird it should have a "in a relationship" choice, but I don't think dating means you have to have a gf/bf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some people do it to aviod predators...but if I do it..it would be because I am taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have a bf

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There should be the following options available to people in different relationship status'.

Single

Married

Dating (exclusive)

Dating (non exclusive)

Friends with benefits

Benefits only but looking

Benefits only and not looking.

Currently divorcing (separated)

Currently divorcing (co located together but separated)

Divorced rebounding (attachment necessary)

Divorced rebounding (no attaching to anyone, anytime, in any way.)

Self obsessed (currently looking... At myself) XD

Jail bait (If you're looking, it isn't here. Move along.)

Just to name a few.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe they should just have a blank field to fill in with text :p

• I was going for creativity and went all efficient on me. I put in 5 whole minutes of my life into that answer! XD

• Dating means being in a relationship for all intensive purposes on this site. But yeah there should be a relationship choice on this site.

0|0
    0|0