First date - would you rather let him pick where to go, or have him offer to let you pick where the date will be?

It's your first date would you rather let him pick where to go or have him offer to let you pick where the date will be.

Ladies, what would you rather?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends.

-- If he calls and asks me out, I don't want to be presumptuous and pick a place or activity that might be out of his price range (in case he wants to insist on paying). I ask him where he was planning to go, what he feels like doing, etc.

-- If I call, I pick the place, but still ask if it's convenience for him to meet me there, if he feels like trying something else, etc. so he doesn't feel like he's being forced into something. (I also have to pick a reasonable place because more often than not guys still try to insist on paying at least half the bill in this scenario, and I don't want them to feel overwhelmed at any point in our date. The goal is to enjoy one another's company...

What Girls Said 10

• I want him to pick where we're going ESPECIALLY on the first date. The last relationship I was in, he always asked me what I wanted to do, and to be honest, it's exhausting. I want him to be in control and have some confindence. A guy that does something special for me without asking me anything is so so so attractive. So, I would definitely say you pick. WITH THAT SAID, don't take her to the paintball range. :)

Good luck

• i rather meet there so if the date goes wrong I can quickly leave

• let him pick

• He can pick. I'm indecisive as hell!

• If he asked me out, then I'd want him to pick. Let be something out of the ordinary, not the normal boring date crap. If I asked him out then I would pick.

• I like a guy in control. So id like him to have the entire date planned, That was its all a surprise and gives you an idea of the kind of guy he his by what he chooses.

• I think it's best if he picks. Lets us know that he knows what we like. Does that make sense? idk

• he should definitely pick!

• I would want him to pick because that kind of gives me a sense of his style or what fun means to him(:

• I would probably rather let him pick but I wouldn't mind picking where we go as long as I asked him beforehand if he would like it so we're both comfortable with where we are.

What Guys Said 0