What does a kiss on the forehead mean after cuddling?

The guy that I'm with, but not dating came over the other night and we sat on the roof and talked and then cuddled and then he kissed me on the forehead. He is my best friend's brother and I have known him for years, but recently he told me he liked me and I said that I felt the same way and then this happened. This is the first time that he has ever kissed me and I know it was really special but I would just like someone to maybe put it into words, what it might have meant? Its significance?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• guys usually kiss you on the forehead when they care and have feeling for you.he might have been trying to show he really cares.and he might have been to nervous to kiss you because he didn't know if you would accept a kiss but he wanted to touch you some how

• A kiss on the forehead typically means I want to be with you forever. But it can me other things like I really like you I'm just shy, or in this instance it can be a form of expression for his happyness, and he wanted to show you that.