Texting or calling a girl?

guys, do you prefer texting or call a girl? and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a text. It is within my comfort zone. I'm shy. You'll take a text, or nothing at all. I have to be pretty damn comfortable to call. And girls RARELY make me that comfortable. They always make it a guessing game. If you want to be called... make it completely obvious you like me.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd prefer to text as long as I can say what I need to say in a text

• I call , cause I don't worry about my phone's Credit , I'm rich =p

Calling is a more Direct way of communicating , and she will have to answer you.

not like during texts when she AFK for 2 hours then she answers Back , this doesn't happen During phone calls

• depends on the situation.

I text more then I talk like everyone else

but I like talking to people on the phone so I don't forget their voice and I can hear the tone in which things were said.

• to be honest, both. texting throughout the day and whatnot...calling in the morning or at night.

but either way, I definitely appreciate it if the girl called.

• actually...definitely calling...cuz you don't have to wait for them to respond...

• what if they don't answer the phone like there in the shower or something?

• in the case that happens, and I really wanna talk to them...i just usually leave them a text saying "call me back ;)"...but if it's something trivial, I'll just leave them with a text.

What Girls Said 1