How do I get him to stop being shy and go for it?

This is going to sound kinda lame but whatever. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 3 months. I like him a lot. But our first kiss hasn't happened yet. He's kinda shy. But so am I.

The topic has come up more than once. And he keeps telling me that he's going to, but he never does. I'm kind of nervous; I've only kissed one other guy before and it was more of a peck. I'm just ready for it to happen. How do I get him to stop being shy and go for it? And how do I stop being so nervous? Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Where is the rule written in stone that you can' kiss him? I know it's hard to do bu if he is shy you can make the move. Sometimes when your dating that is just an "I like you." He wants to kiss you but if he thinks for some reason that its to good to be true he just hasn't been able to make a move. Your gonna be nervous until it happens, just like him. If you can make the move b/c of the nerves though, don't worry. it will happen, its just butterflies and jitters. Don't stress just enjoy the relationship and being with him, don't make it all about the kiss make the relationship about the 2 of you. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it... It took me 2 months to kiss my first girlfriend... but now whenever I see mine I kiss her like 4 times in 5 minutes. Just do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Make him feel comfortable by telling him you are nervous too, That will release the tension. If you guys are talking about it just when he is in the middle of talking KISS him. Then back off and see if he does it back. If he doesn't you just have to let it sink in that you kissed him and he will want more.! TRUST ME! HEH