If you could choose your guy/girl's past relationship experience...

which one would you choose?

A. That their ex would have treated them bad. This way they could forget easily about their ex and not go back to them. You wouldn't have to feel any jealousy towards the ex of your guy/girl because you know your guy/girl does not care for them anymore. You feel that they learned from their lesson of picking a bad one, and that they will appreciate you more. Or you might have a guy/girl who is really upset that their ex treated them that way, and they are always paranoid that you will treat them that way also. Or you feel that since their ex treated them so bad, they must be a loser for picking such a terrible person to be with and love. If their ex used them only, and called them ugly or only bad names and used them only for sex, money, drugs, car rides (as if they are a tool) and their ex cheated on them and could care less about them... it sort of makes them look like a loser for picking such a terrible person.

or B. They had an ex that loved them so much and they were the bad one that accidentally cheated. They had the perfect ex that was almost a 10/10 and you couldn't compare. You keep having a feeling like they might still be in love with their ex but just can't be with them anymore because the ex was so hurt and moved on. They did some thing terrible to lose their ex and they are only settling with you but they know they can do better. You feel that you are so lucky to be with such a great guy, you couldn't do any better and some even more pretty/good looking person is waiting to date this person.

ok so sorry I wrote it some what like a girl looking at her guy's past but you can look at it as a guy looking at his girl's past. Thanks for answering! (by the way, my guy's past looks a lot like option A and I don't know how to think of it! if you want to comment on that that's fine too)

• Have the past ex be terrible
  • Have the past ex be wonderful

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather have the ex be terrible so they would appreciate how awesome I am even more =P

• I THINK MAYBE IF HIS EX GIRLFRIEND WOULD HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO HIM MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE TREATED ME A LOT BETTER THAN HOW HE DOES TREAT ME NOW