Friend no longer talks to me?

One of my friends, who I have known for years, has recently stopped talking to me (slowly started as not answering texts and has progressed to the point where I don't even want to communicate cause I know there will be no reply). I'm not sure if it there is a legit reason behind it all.

Little over 6 months ago, he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me (But I was seeing someone/Wasn't expecting him to say that to me). Now he is dating someone else (about 3-4months) and he began to slowly stop talking to me as much when they started dating. Can anyone elaborate/ give me a suggestion? I don't want to lose a friend I've known for this long

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• the answer is in the question. he's moved on from you, and wants to keep it that way. he probably felt embarrassed by telling you he loved you. I'd leave him be.