Broke up with my boyfriend and a week later another guy kissed me.

My ex is really mad and it is being really childish about it. He does not believe me when I tell him it was an accident ( on my part atleast). I do not understand why I even have to defend myself about it or try to explain it to him. We are not dating anymore so how should I handle this?

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't have to defend yourself, you guys are not together. he has no say in what you do. stop trying to defend yourself, you did NOTHING wrong

What Guys Said 1

• He is either not completely over you, or else is ego is just hurt that you could get over him so fast. Either way it is not your problem.

• should I try and be sensitive to him? I do not want to ruin our friendship if that can be helped...

• You should always be sensitive to the feelings of the people you care about. However do not let him make you feel guilty about what happened. You should only surround yourself with people that make you feel good about yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• You've already tried reasoning with your ex (which you didn't have to, but provided him the courtesy of), so just let it go. He will cool down eventually. And if he doesn't, that's his problem. You did the right thing.