Ladies what impresses you?

I'm about to take this girl on a first date and would like to have a second lol what are some things I could say or do that would impress her maybe some flowers? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Ladies what impresses you?

Being very attractive.

I'm about to take this girl on a first date and would like to have a second lol what are some things I could say or do that would impress her maybe some flowers?

Actuslly knowing something about her that way you'd know what impresses her instead of taking a shot in the dark and treating her like a generalization girl.

Just be yourself you want her to like you. Since you don't know her enough to know what will impress her do you really want her liking some false act?

• Big d***s are very impressive.

• No flowers on the first date, it just looks corny like you're trying too hard.

Don't focus so much on trying to impress her because when you do that, you come off lame and fake. just be yourself and have a good time

• Definitely being chivalrous! Open doors, compliment her! And be yourself!

• A guy who doesn't try to impress me. That makes a guy seem like he is over eager and puts women on a pedestal instead of getting to know them as fellow human beings. I want a partner in crime, so I just want to chat and see what we have in common. I like a guy who can just be fine chilling and seeing if we are a good match rather than being excited because he likes what I look like and wants to try to "win me over" because of his lack of options.

• Just be chivalrous :) Flowers on first or second date is too much. Don't fake it. Be yourself.

• no flowers. overdoing it for the first date

be interesting, keep the conversation going, ask her questions, be fun

What Guys Said 0