Advice needed! To go or not to go?

My friend since age 9 has invited me to go out for drinks with her and some other girls for her 21st birthday this Friday. I'm not sure if I want to go because I do feel betrayed by her still since she started dating a guy I dated last year. I don't hate her, but I still dislike the situation, and my boyfriend hates the guy she's with, so I basically haven't seen her or him for a few months now. Another girl I used to be best friends with will more than likely be there & we haven't talked in over a month because she stays drunk & goes out 24/7 (not to mention she parties with a group of people that hate me for not partying with them, I mean REALLY hate me). I feel like it would be awkward, and I don't know if I should go. What would you do in my situation? Suck it up, or stay true to my feelings?

What Guys Said 1

• You said they hate you for not partying with them. Along with a few years of not staying in contact. I think you should plan something else and just let that friend go. You were fine with out her after she started dating that guy, and you will remain fine.

What Girls Said 0