Would you hang out with a girl/guy on a Friday night alone at their house if you were just friends?

Like laying on a bed in their room watching movies and going out to eat on a Friday night

Would you do that with just a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women in general tend to be completely oblivious to the crossing of friendship boundaries, that is until you start dating one and they start paying attention to everything you do with your other female friends and then all of a sudden, inviting another female to watch a movie in your bedroom is suddenly "crossing the line." It seems that before hand, this seemingly platonic gesture was of no big consequence, but then when you're in a relationship it's suddenly not right because ONLY in that instance does it imply either you or her if not both, are coming on to the other.

Personally, I wouldn't do it either way if I was JUST friends with a female, since I tend to be really mindful of any messages I may be sending (purposely or unintentionally ) by engaging in particular activities. In the instance you mentioned, I see no reason to be watching the movie in her bedroom, on her bed in particular for that matter, when we could be watching that movie in her living room on couches other than for the purpose being intimate.

What Girls Said 11

• If it was one of my best guys friends, sure. I trust them, as they are my best friends. I've done this before with a couple of them already :) We just goof around and hang out and watch a movie. It's nice. But these are guys that I trust completely and I know would never dare hurt me.

• Yes sirree. (:

• With a best friend, definitely

• Yeah, I already to that...I don't see a problem there...

• With a best friend, yes.

• Yeah O_o I don't see why not. I've done it plenty of times.

• My two best friends are guys and we do that all the time! :)

• I would I do that all the time

• Awh, I'd love that. I don't have any close guy friends ! lol

• yeah why not?

• Yeah definitely. Girls will do those things with just a friend, but guys rarely will lol So that guy friend probably has a crush on the girl he's with, but the girl could only see him as just a friend.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, that's cool.

• I doubt it if I looked at her as "just a friend". But if I had feelings for her I would

• Yep.