One minute he is all over me calling me beautiful, and now he can't even send me a text or talk to me? Guys, What do you think is going on?!?

I've been talking to this kid for like a month, we text pretty much everyday, and hang out every day. I don't know why I do feel so attracted to him, because I've been told I'm a lot more attractive then he is. (is he intimidated by me? he once whispered under his breath that I was to good for him but pretended not to hear.) This past week he really hasn't been talking to me, nor asking me to hang out. I suggested we hang out a couple days ago and he replied "okay I will let you know :)" I haven't talked to him since. I guess I'm just really confused. One minute he is all over me calling me beautiful, and now he can't even send me a text or talk to me? Should I talk to him? Should I call him out on it? or should I just delete his number?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you are into him then why does it matter if people think you're more attractive?

Anyway you should just take it easy and let it unfold naturally. You don't need to make any decisions now so just keep living your life. You could be missing out on something great if you don't give him the time he may need.

What Girls Said 1

• I used to have this situation back in high school, the guy was all over me, practically made me think that we were going to get into a relationship but then disappears. It could be that he might be afraid of commitment or that he is thinking too much about how people would see you two together.

what I usually do is a strike 3 text: if he doesn't text back after 3 attempted conversations then just let him go. I did that and once it was the 3rd strike I let him go, but in some cases he would come back (and that's great if he does) and then if you're still up for it then just try it again!

Make sure you space out you're random texts, don't make it look like all you think about is him!