GUYS: Online Dating Jealousy!!

Guys, if you start talking to a girl online and see her log on do you get jealous because you have a date but, you haven't even met her yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'd assume she's going to have a good dozen or so people that are interested in her that she thinks are at least worth getting coffee with. And I'm going to keep pursuing other girls too until we've been out a least a few times and it's going well.

What Guys Said 2

• Every girl whom was interested in me online, no longer went online after they met up with me. So, I pretty much assume she isn't interested if I see her online again. I don't really care. My view is, if your going to date then date. If you haven't met up yet, then same thing. If you are going to date then date.

• When I make a date, I don't see more than one girl at a time. So if I find out she is making other dates, it would bother me. I don't care if she is just talking to people though.

• I was just looking at his profile and checking if he messaged me. I don't know... I think it's extreme esp. if we haven't met yet. He won't take my call now. I kind of see it as a red flag that he's possessive.

• Now I'm scared to go back online until at least after the date and only if it doesn't go well.

• Thanks for making it make sense and thanks for your well wishes. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I had multiple guys wanting to date or hang out online. They were aiming to get a new girlfriend, so they're ready to sweep me off my feet in competition with the other guys if they see that I'm a great person in real life. They might get a bit discouraged if they aren't the one to hang out with me first but it doesn't stop them to not talk to me still. Getting jealous would be a bad sign.

• that just goes with the territory of online dating and believe me, that guy, is also checking out other girls

• He went to see if I'd been back since we set up our date. It's true, he hadn't been online since then.