It's always me texting first!

yeah so I liked a boy he liked me then he stopped liking me I got hurt got depressed we fell out made up again and now we are just gonna be friends I still like him but he doesn't know that,

anyway, I always get this urge to text him! and I don't want to because its always me texting first, what should I do to try and get him to text me first, so I don't look silly and desperate

What Guys Said 1

• If you have a reason to text him.. Text him

What happened that made him not like you?

And befor you found out he liked you how much did you text him then?

• thats the thing:/ nothing happened one day he just stopped and that's what hurt me because everything was going perfect, basically he told me he liked me as soon as I got his number, we texted literally all day,

• And you told him you liked him to right?

• yeah :/ we texted for about a month, until he told me he didn't like me anymore, when I saw him round school all I could say was hi, because all his friends would annoy him, but he comes out with me and my friends who are also his age now, and we talk,

What Girls Said 0