Is texting a girl five days apart needy?

I don't want to feel like I'm crowding her space or that I'm clingy.

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• that's too far apart. she's going to think you're not interested

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on the girl and how much time you spend together.

No it's not clingy to me.

You should ask her if this feels too stifling.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 days apart is way too long. Try texting her more like every 2 days or else she'll think you're not that interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she'll see it as clingy/needy if she is not interested in you. However, if she is interested, I'm sure she'd be excited that you are texting her more.

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite . I'd say every 2 to 3 days is good . 5 seems like not really interested . Don't do it exactly 2 days or exactly 3 days tho' ...it just makes you look like you have a rota for such things :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not clingy/needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats too far apart haha. a few times a day is nice, or maybe every other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... texting a girl every 5 minutes is needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Texting everyday is needy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No not at all. Yeah if you initiated the conversation everyday that would be needy. Its great to give girls some space.

0|0
    0|0
  • no she mite actually feel like your not interested if you space them that far apart. Every other day or so can be good. I like to follow what I call the twenty minute rule when I text. After a girl sends you a text wait 20 min to reply to it that way she's thinking about you while you're waiting to respond, and you don't look desperate.

0|0
    0|0