I'm 16 and I've never dated a girl. Am I a complete loser?

I'm 16 I've never dated a girl ever or even had a first kiss I'm not ugly I'm average looking I'm really funny and I'm great at talking the only problem with me is I'm a complete chicken whenit comes to asking girls out or being around a girl I like I stutter I freeze up my mind goes completly blank and I can't do anything should I just give up at all attempes to have a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• No..you're only 16. Seriously, calm down lol. Most of my friends are the same way and it's really not a big deal.(: High school relationships are usually just stupid drama and pressure anyways, I'm fine with being single for the time being. One day you'll meet a girl and you'll find the confidence to ask her out, it won't matter what age you are or that you haven't had a girlfriend yet, trust me.(:

What Girls Said 4

• don't give up. sh*t like this gets easier with time.

if you get out of high school without any of these things, have no fear cause college will provide all hahaa

• no your not a loser

you just need the courage to ask a girl out :)

dont give up !

• awwwwww your no chicken promise you just have not looked around much for that right special girl

• You're still 16! Enjoy your life and have fun. Girls and their drama will be coming soon to you, don't worry!

What Guys Said 5

• I was exactly where you were when I was 16. Never give up the hope buddy! as you get older you'll gain more confidence and you will also meet the right girl. I know how cliche it sounds but trust me you will. I could barely get a girl to talk to me at your age and now I have so many girls in my life I don't know what to do. It gets better bud. If you need any advice feel free to hit me up.

• how did you manage to get girls in your life now?

• Well I started out shy and lonely. I made a promise to myself that I would say hi to every girl I liked. At this point I was so numb to rejection that I was almost willing to try anything. After a while of just saying hi I got enough confidence so I started asking questions and eventually I had girls that were friends. This later translated to a surplus of girls and now I currently have 3 girls that like me and I have my pick.

• Don't worry man. Just talk to girls and befriend them first. That's the first step. Have a lot of friends that are girls. Then you can try and have a relationship after you are comfortable with them. Or dive right in. Either way. Just be confident and kinda cocky. Chicks dig that

• Your description of yourself is the description I would give myself. You should just wait and that perfect girl will eventualy show up at your front door if you know what I mean. You'll find one eventually.

• To be called a COMPLETE loser, I'd have to concede that you are good at something, I'm not ready to do that.

• It's perfectly normal to be out of hs before you have your first real girlfriend, relax.

• wuuuuu whoooooooo I good at something :D

• I am 18 and I haven't dated and kissed a girl yet , and I don't give it a DAMN care about it.