Why is she dating another guy??

I live in New York, she lives in Belgrade. I'm a medical student, she is PhD student.

We have known each other since first grade and have kept in touch over the years. I visited Belgrade (in Europe) this summer, called her and she immediately jumped on me to see me and hang out. She made me cake, drove me to places, made me see her parents and basically treated me as if I was dear to her. She even visited my apartment without calling me (how sweet ^_^).

Right now I find out from a friend of mine that she is dating another guy. My friend found out via Facebook, and yes I don't have Facebook.

Now I'm back in New York and she seems to take very long to reply to my emails. The most recent email I sent her had a hint of romance in it, for I told her I miss her a lot.

Can anyone tell me what's going on in her mind?

I am in love with her, and have a feeling she feels similarly about me, however I haven't made it clear to her how I feel about her. In addition, she told me that if or when she collects adequate funds she will come to my place in NYC and stay with me for two weeks.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's dating another guy because it's still fair game.

"I am in love with her, and have a feeling she feels similarly about me, however I haven't made it clear to her how I feel about her."

You clearly like this girl and she seems to have the some interest in you (I say some because it's not quite clear yet on her side).

So if I were you, I'd respect her decision to continue dating until you've made it clear that you like her and would like to maintain a more exclusively.

Remember, long distance is going to be tough as you both know. She will have to think about whether or not she wants to try dating someone so far away.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just thinks that long distance would be too hard. She may be a non believer of the long distance thing, as are a lot of people. It can work out though, especially if you both have the same passionate feeling for each other. So she hasn't replied yet I take it? Maybe you should try to ask if she has a boyfriend herself...Rather than from a source.

What Guys Said 0