I don't enjoy dating around and meeting all kinds of guys. But I feel like I won't move-on if I don't. Help?

I am allergic to guys right now. I'm just bitter for how I got treated by my ex. I don't feel like being optimistic about my future. I really wish I were a b*tch.

Most Helpful Guy

• What you should really do is look at what you did wrong and what you did right, I know it is digging ground that you don't want to, but it is a must to see what happened, because I know with your ex you just blamed each other and you didn't actually talked things through. That way you can clean up the skeletons of your closet and you can move on. When it comes to relationships often times it is not your fault, but a lot of times it might be, so look at your mistakes and your winns and see how you can make yourself better. Don't date around for now and just be independent and do things you couldn't do when you were dating. And don't worry time will heal your pain.

What Guys Said 3

• Keep to yourself while you're in this frame of mind. It won't be fun for people to meet you now, would it?

• Sulking is alright for a little while, but don't let it consume you for too long.

• Same.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not ready to date again. Work on yourself and those feelings before dating other guys