Do women ever get over their first love? HARDCORE first love?

dated a girl for 2 and half years..had a lot of up and downs.. a lot of obstacles we had to fight through.. I hurt her emotionally by taking her for granted a few times or just being selfish..she would do anything for me and just give me a 100 percent.. we went and did a lot of things together..we were eachtohers first everything basically. we were at a point where we both wanted to get married one day and everything.. our downsfalls were pretty bad.. basically to a point where she went to jail for a day one time and she started a new relationship sorta when we broke up but she ran back to me.. she basically feels stuck on me she says and she would do anything for me..past few months we were together without the label and everything was fine but she went on vacation and did something uncalled for and I flipped.. her family got involved and then she ignored me for a few weeks. she called and said we can never talk again and put a personal protection order on me and she is moving to another state to get away from me. she wants to start fresh and block me from everything..since that night we talked on the phone just being happy and stuff.. she came to my house one last time and we enjoyed each others company.. we went to my bed and ended up doing it one last time but before that we talked and she said she feels like their will always be a part of her that wants me but doesn't know how big it is. and she kissed me also when she wouldn't the other time I saw her.. she told me she is doing this because she knows she would give me another chance and she would hate herself for it..we talked after we left my room downstairs and she said I love you, she said she didn't want to say it..also she said she will forget the bad things one day and remember the good times.. she called me our pet names this whole time and everything..before she left we kissed and she went hom...later that night she wanted to call because she missed me and we just talked..next day she said she let go a few days ago and shouldn't be talking to me so she wanted to end our talking, and we did on the phone..and now I have to go to court for this protection order thing, but it won't go through because I did nothing wrong.. basically I want to know if she'll ever get over me or ever think of me..i love her through it all and it sucks that she won't be around when we promised we would..someone help me with what she feels?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I never will, it's been 7 mos and I'm datin another guy, and I still miss him

• allix93... so even through all the crap that happened..and her wanting and trying to erase me even though when she saw me she opened up more...she will miss me or think of me?

• Always, and inknow this because he treated me like garbage in some cases and was horrible, I still love and think of him. More often then I want to ever admit. But it's true. And I know he misses me and wishes he could change it. But oh well. She'll never forget <3

What Girls Said 6

• liked a guy 8 years ago (first time).. been with other guys since.. got back together, he f***ed up BIG TIME - I still like him. Working on getting over him for good this time. He's not worth it.

• I don't know, maybe if she finds some else, despite the way you treated her feelings are feeliings. You're not together so why do you still love her?

• Totally over mine. Long time ago.

• did you have a long, strong relationship with him? yea I know time heals but I don't know we just went through A LOT together to a point we feel stuck on each other even tho she "let go"

• It did take a long time but it does happen eventually.

• I still love him, and sometimes cry over how he screwed me over.

• Depends everyone is different. It's hard. My ex claims he got over our 7yr relationship after 3mths, almost a year and I'm still hurting. Some people will be truthful while others wont.

• i did. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Believe me, they'll forget..