Is it harder to get a date when your a single mom?

when a girl has a kid does it make it harder for her to date again just because she has a kid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course. Best bet is single guy who has kids about the same age.

What Guys Said 4

• Unfortunetly yes it is harder for single mom to date. Not many guys want to date women who have a kid, if they are looking for an one night stand they don't think its cool to do it to a single woman. Its immaturity and ignorance really, I think you can find someone, but I would suggest to stay optimistic and positive .

• Yes. It does. Especially with the guys who are in late 20s or in 30s without kids. No one wants to deal with the baggage.

• Yes. You have two interests to look out for now.

• Yes, especially if the guy is younger and doesn't have a child himself.

• I suggest dating guys who are divorced, has a child, and/or in his 30s.

• problem is I'm 26 and he is 30 and he's more immature than anyone I've ever known. He's a really big player

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.

Single moms & older women are the most unwanted types of women.

You're both.

Guys don't want to take care of another man's kid & know he won't be your #1 priority. Plus with you being over 25 guys your age will prefer younger and when you hit 30 they'll be dating 20 year olds rather than woken their age.

Best best is to go for a 30 or 40 year old now.

Don't waste time on giving preference to divorced guys or single fathers they too prefer young women with kids or women their age without kids.

• It absolutely is.