Have never been kissed, is that weird?

I'm 16 years old, and never been kissed! Is that weird ? :i I just think it will be awkward, when I'm for the first time are going to kiss a guy, 'cause I don't know how to act .. help please !

Most Helpful Guy

• umm there is no reason to be worried, kissing isn't that big of a deal and once your guy talks to you and understands. You will wait for the right moment, your not gonna be terrible, just go with the flow and you will be happy.

What Guys Said 6

• well I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend before

• Nope, not weird at all.

I'm 20 and still haven't had my first kiss.

• thats just cute.

most guys would agree, I'm pretty sure.

• Not at 16 it isn't. I'm almost 22 and haven't been kissed.

• no its not weird, because you are only 16, you are too young to even think about kissing right now, I was 24 until I had my first kiss

• No it not weird you are only 16 and you will get that first kiss at some time so y rush it you have lot of time for that so don,t sweet it

What Girls Said 5

• Not weird at all.

• No. My friends are all gorgeous and most of them have never been kissed before..and we're 16. Don't worry about it. It will be a little awkward the first time you kiss, because it's kind of a different experience and you have to get used to it. But it's not a bad thing. Or who knows, if you have your first kiss with the right guy it may not be awkward at all. Just be yourself and when that time comes you'll feel silly for worrying about it right now.:P

• it's not weird, save it for someone special ;)

• I'm 23 (going to be 24) I have never been kissed, on a date, had sex, and I think I am very normal. Just act normal, and it will be fine I am sure.

• OK, I'm 16 (almost 17) and I only got my first kiss last week. And up until then I was stressing about it like you, lol. It's not weird. :) It might be a little bit awkward the first time you kiss a guy (it was for me), but it's not really a big deal, just pretty much follow what the guy is doing.