Should I have a sexy photo as my profile picture on my dating account?

so I've started nett dating and I was wondering I ahve this really nice picture of my in a thong siiting on the floor but I was wondering if I have a sexy photo will that send the wrong message to guys? and will it only attract pervs and douches help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you understand how guys think at all? of course all you are going to get is creeps, do you honestly expect a decent guy to even talk to you with that as a picture. Think about it and I don't honestly think you should be posted pictures like that of yourself on the internet

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah it might attract pervs, a nice picture like your profile picture should do just fine. You wanna say your interesting but not easy. =)

• You'll attract the kind of attention that you're hinting at with your picture. Sexy picture = girl for fun. Serious picture = girl looking for more.

• I would say face pictures and sexy pictures but not to sexy (enough so they see body) unless you don't a good body. it will attract pervs but either way you will attract pervs and if you are trying land a date a good body would help. its a judgement call. really they be able to tell what you by the nature of the website unless you are on one the ones that that down have a general theme

• You'll attract the men you market to. I guess it depends on what you're after. The fact that you are asking this question, means NO, don't put it in your profile.

• yeah. thatll tell the guy you're horny and easy. pick a nice normal picture. lol.

• Unless you are on one of those sex dating sites, I'd go with a nice, normal picture.

What Girls Said 5

• what? You have an online dating account and you're 17? Weird.

No, don't post those kinds of pictures...at all...

• WHOA WAIT. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG. TOOOOO YOUNGGGG. someone call the cyber police before this girl gets hurt. >_>;; <_<;;

• Get a picture you feel captures who you are best.

• " if I have a sexy photo will that send the wrong message to guys? and will it only attract pervs and douches"

yes.

• You look gorgeous anyway you don't need to get your clothes off to get the guys attention! and yes definitely you will attract creeps, and send out the totally wrong message!