Haven't had my first kiss yet.. what to expect?

I don't know what to expect! Am I supposed to use tongue or not, all those questions that people wonder about, I want answered.. please and thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when people say it will come naturally! Which is why I hate to admit it does. But there's an easy trick to tell if you should use tongue or not. If it's kind of a longer kiss, open your mouth a bit an just slightly lick his lip. I'm talking just a little. Then if he licks your lip back, french him. If he licks your lip first, you can choose to either A) lick his lip back or B) if you're adventurous, don't wait for him to put his tongue in your mouth first, you be the first one.

As for what to expect, well, it's warm and wet. And AMAZING. One of the best feelings in the world actually. With my first kiss I got butterflies in my stomach and my jaw got sort of tingly and I KNOW I blushed. But that's okay because he thought it was cute and kissed me again :)

Just don't rush your first kiss. My REAL first kiss I don't even count because it was so terrible and rushed. It completely ruined the moment. Never again will I rush a kiss.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I really had no idea but once it happens it kinda comes to you. Like, I didn't expect much just like a quick kiss, but She started in with the Tongue. It really confused me for a second, but I got over it and went with it. lol It really is just kinda natural. I understand the worry tho'. =) I was relly nervous too and it took me two weeks to ask her out and probably a month to actually even kiss her, and that's 'cause she finally asked a close friend of mine why I hadn't yet and he told her how shy and nervous I was. =P

• I would not suggest tongue when you kiss someone for the first time. It could be seen as coming on too strong. If the guy decides to use tongue on your first kiss, then feel free to use tongue as well, and just try to enjoy it. If he doesn't use tongue, then just try to enjoy it. Don't over think it or worry about if you are doing it right. If a guy is kissing you, then you are the one doing him the favor.

• Relax, don't use tongue, enoy the moment, and make sure it lasts a few seconds.

• expect a big walrus kissing you like in 50 first dates lol!

• You just do it and go with the flow. You most likely won't use tongue right way.

What Girls Said 1

• just relax. it'll come naturally.