Why are guys so difficult? Why do they act like this with texts?

A guy will show me he is interested, but when it comes to talking to me online or through text the conversation is boring like "how are you?" "what are you doing?" "can you send me some pictures?" "what do you like to do for fun?" it pisses me off because they will be hungry for my attention but as soon as I give a guy some attention they take forever to write back and don't even flirt. or keep saying "so what's up? what's up what's up?" then I lose interest and they get all mad at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't want to make himself look needy

What Guys Said 3

• Well make it interesting. If it seems boring to you he probably thinks the same thing about what you text him. Just take the initiative or else it probably will be boring.

• see I actually have that problem with most girls. but yeah making a conversation interesting could be hard esp for guys. they tend to feel the need 2 impress. by the way he might not be sure if you wanna flirt, so you may try hinting at him by using sexual innuendo in your texts etcetera

• I'm still waiting to be fascinated by your brain droppings. *shrug

What Girls Said 2

• Because it's idle chat, most people aren't writers to be a conversationalist or entertaining with words. Or a poet either. So either you have to take initiative or don't be too personally attached to each text message. He's clearly not interested in you if he doesn't ever text you back or more than a week. He's interested in you in some way if it's less than that, he probably doesn't know what to say much.

Most of all, you know what most guys text to each other? "What up queerbait" kind of taunts to their friends.

• all guys? really? I think you're just hanging around the wrong ones.