She said I waited too long for her?

first off we're both 18. Anyway this girl says I waited too long for her and now she's chasing another guy(which is all my dumb fault)

So is there anything I can do? Should I try and flirt with her when I see her? or leave her be and see what happens with her and this guy?

• Leave her be
  • Hit on her
  • Other(Please post what)

Most Helpful Guy

• this happend to me before it is pretty much over unless she breaks up with this guy.

What Girls Said 2

• seems to me like she is testin your reaction, don't give up on her and who knows she might just choose you

• Nope she sounds like she made her mind up but you can always just pull her by the arm and kiss her! worked on me once:)

What Guys Said 4

• there is no "too long a wait." If it's "too long a wait" then she wasn't worth it. Move on.

• One you need to come on strong to get in this girl's pants.

Two, it's not your fault she's fickle, don't get hung up on her after you get in her pants.

• jesus christ! well considerig you both young and her being unstable, doesn't look like she be more than a fling if you do hook up with her. if she change mind so abruptly, what to prevent her from doing it again and again and so on?

• Don't just hit on her. Pull a f***ing move on her. There's no point in backing off. You have nothing to lose at this point, so might as well go all in.