Who gives better dating/ relationship advice to a man? Another man or a woman?

• Another man
  • Woman
  • Both can resp. cannot

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the gender matters, I think its a mix of having common sense and dating history.

What Girls Said 3

• I think men do... They understand what the man needs to hear. I find that when I try to give relationship advice to guy friends, I base it entirely off of what I like or would want in the situation and don't really consider the fact that all girls are different. At least a guy has the perspective of all of the girls he has had a relationship with.

• I think Who gives better advice to men ::::::] Women.

To women :::::::] Men.

Sometimes men can help other men because they Have DATING EXPERIANCES And same thing with women.

• Women usually know what other women want or why they do what they do better than men.

What Guys Said 2

• FROM EXPERIENCE!

- Men tend to either ruin it for you or help you.

- Women will generally get you friend-zoned.

That's why usually a women's opinion on a relationship/dating is not even worth a grain a salt to me. With men, it's easy to decipher what's stupid and what's not.

• The guy who had dated the girl whom you are going to date can give you a good advice.