What was the highlight of your last vacation?

Mine was when I was asked up on stage to sing...and I can't sing xD

Made a fool of myself, but it was hilarious !

Most Helpful Guy

• I was trekking through New Zealand on a motorcycle when all of a sudden, a farmer on the side of the road stops me and says, "You have to help me! My sheep is in labor! Come quickly!"

Because I'm a nice guy, I decided to help him, but little did I know that I had to actually pull the bloody thing out while he was checking the mother's vitals!

Acting like a mid-wife for a pregnant sheep was pretty gross at the time, but hey, it makes a good story. Though, people never look at you the same way after you say, "I helped give birth to a sheep!"

What Guys Said 5

• Being at the theme parks in Orlando with 7 people that I love :)

• I flew a glider over the rocky mountains in Whistler, BC. I got some amazing pictures. Later that evening I passed out drunk in a garden in some ritsy upper class neighbourhood. lol

• I beat Portal 2. lol I've never been on a real vacation but I went with my friend to where he goes to school for a few days 2 weeks ago.

• lots of sex and alcohool

• Wouldn't call it a "good highlight" but was called "gorgeous" by a man in drag while doing a performance.

He than invited me on stage to participate in his act, he shoved my head between his legs and was supposed to lift me up (I ended up falling on the ground head first banging my head).

I left feeling deeply disturbed o_0

What Girls Said 6

• Well the highlight of my last vacation is hard to pick because it was a complete girls day type of thing so there is a lot to choose from but when I was at the beach just hanging out with my friends.

We had fun and found some really weird wild life!

Sea critters can look pretty cool.

• NYC, in Times Square on Christmas Day with my grandmother for the first and last time, we had a great time. We laughed and drank hot chocolate with my whole family as we walked around and bought all kinds of random stuff, the highlight of the vacation was just spending time with my grandmother.

• My last vacation was to Salem, Oregon in 2007, and everything was a highlight. It was my first vacation ever.

I hiked around a state park and saw waterfalls, went to the beach, ate at this tiny diner on the waterfront, and just took in the natural beauty of the Oregon coast. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before.

• UHhhmmm. It's a tie between going to Acropolis and going to the Van Gogh Museum. Both are related to things I'm insanely passionate about, so it was surreal.

• Well it was for a pageant in NyC...lol I had so much fun..My cousins were there...i got tiaras and stuff...it was cool.

• Mine was when I managed to end up in the middle of nowhere after getting on the wrong bus and had an amazing little adventure with my boyfriend with took us to a deserted little beach :)