Do you kiss a woman on the forehead and hold her hand?

I'm in my 20's but I've never really had a boyfriend before. I'm really pretty & attractive I just never let anyone get that close. Anyway I've been dating this guy it was our 4th date, I dated him a few months back but I guess I got scared and ran. We've known each other for over a year on and off. He recently wanted to try again after we ran into each other. My point is he's really sweet, gentlemanly, protective of me. But no one has ever treated me that way and I was wondering what does it mean when a man kisses you on the forehead in addition to heavily making out and regular kissing? He also holds my hand with fingers interlaced...MEN: Do you kiss a woman on the forehead and hold her hand and hold her close and tight to you in public if you're just looking to bang her & dump her? I think I really like this guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have trust issues that hold you back from love. You are afraid to get hurt so you back off when you find a nice guy. I don't think you were treated good by guys in the past, so it's new and overwhelming experience for you. That's why it's easier for you to run than to hold on him.

You should take risks. We all do. The most beautiful things happen when we open our hearts to them. Just be cautious and wise and enjoy :)

• You're absolutely right. I've always been treated poorly by men. Prob cause I feel I don't deserve to and since this one is really respectful and I'm actually having feelings for him I feel completely overwhelmed & terrified. Thank you so much for the kind advice

• You deserve the best treatment ever. Just open your heart :)

What Guys Said 2

• lol NO WAYYYYYYY

this guy likes you...a forehead kiss is a good thing! it doesn't mean he wants to bang and then leave you...i mean I'm sure he wants to have sex...but the forehead kiss is alsmot like a security thing for you..i do it to show I care more than just kissing on the lips...i mean lip kissing is great, but cheek, forehead, hand are completely different...i think he just did because he cares...stop over analyzing HE LIKES YOU!

• lol. nope.

all the signs really show that he really likes you. just make sure he's not a poser. but he probably isn't if he wants to give it another try. a player would just forget about it and find a new girl. so yeah. I think he's legit.

• Thanks, that's how I felt but I doubted myself. It was nice to hear it from a guy

What Girls Said 1

• "MEN: Do you kiss a woman on the forehead and hold her hand and hold her close and tight to you in public if you're just looking to bang her & dump her?"

I'm not a man but I can say, definitely not! His actions show that he has genuine feelings for you. Don't let your fears get in the way of something that has the potential to be really amazing.