Guys do you really take advice from women on here?

Or do you find their answers untrustworthy? Do you not think they what they really want in a guy?

They say they one one guy, but then fall for the opposite each time? Do women ever give useful advice in your view?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I think that can go for both guys and girls. Some guys give not so great advice, and some girls do too. It is not the same for everyone though. Some people give pretty amazing advice or opinions that ya maybe would not have thought about. It goes both ways.

• Oh, yes. I see the issue and it's true I "say they one one guy" all the time. Whatever the heck that means.

• What you're talking about is not advice. That's an opinion.

• I take the advice from people on here sometimes they have some really good things to say even if it isn't want they really mean its nice to hear.

What Guys Said 15

• I think lot of the girl advice on here really sucks

Here are some examples

------

Some guy: Should I approach this girl I barely know and ask her out on a date, I see her all the time and never talk to her but I just wanna go up to her and be like, wanna go out?

Girl: Yea, definitely, girls love confidence

Me: No, get to know that girl first

-----

Some guy: I've dated this girl for a month, should I buy her a really expensive ring, confess my love and buy her 100 dollars worth of roses?

Girl: Girls love romantic stuff, go for it

Me: Don't make me slap you

-----

Some guy: So I found this girl on Facebook, I don't know her but sent her a message, her responses are one word only, we have been talking for a month now and every time I ask her out, she is always busy, why is she doing this?

Girl: Doing what? quit being misogynist, she could be really busy, try again later, girls love to be chased

Me: She's not interested bro

-----

• if its good why wouldn't i...the best part about this website is everyone has their own opinions, you can choose to agree or not agree...to listen or not to listen...the choice is ALWAYS yours

• No, or course not! Girls are, for the most part, a bunch of idiots. Their ideas of how relationships are supposed to work have been warped by years of Disney movies and romantic comedies.

• Depends on what's being asked. They probably do better on the 'what's going through her mind questions' and are suspect on the 'how should I act' questions.

• myself,always choose girls for any advise or answer.becoz I strongly faith in gals and they advise innocently and friendly.

• Well this question sure reeks of misogyny, lol

• Hmmm I actually appreciate advice more from my female friends over my male ones to be honest.

• Very few and special ones, there are some excellent women on this site and of course there are bitches as well. The bitches I joke about and troll, and the rest I like to cuss out anybody that trolls them and is rude to them.

• Dude if she gives you an advice just ignore it it's probably for the worst woman live doing this, they find joy in tormenting others

• Yes and No, like in the real life too.

• Yes, some of them give some pretty good advice :P

• Willing to try it out, I don't think

They would do it to harm us lol

• I don't trust women unless she is my girlfriend or my female family members & sometimes you can't trust them

• If it's something relationship/dating related, no. I don't think I asked that kind of question...yet.

• i take advice from none, They bullsh*t alone, guys or girls on the internet, doesn't matter.