Are first impressions everything, girls?

Lets say you saw a guy at school once and at the time he had a dirty shave, untrimmed hair and even looked a bit down. The next time you see him, he seems very energetic, enthusiastic, cleancut and handsome. Would you change your opinion about him or is it hard to change your impression? Please feel free to share any other thoughts or experiences you have had with first impressions.

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• depending on how bad the first impression is, it might be pretty tough to recover, but it's certainly possible.

What Girls Said 1

• Apparently not. Because my first impression of my boyfriend made me think that he was someone I definitely wouldn't want to date. But after I actually got to know him, I realized that he was actually the perfect guy for me.

Some girls will stick with their first impression and never give anyone the chance to prove differently. But I think most girls are more open minded than that and would change their mind's if they saw otherwise.

What Guys Said 2

• They aren't everything but they are criticial for BOTH guys AND girls,no?

• i would definetley say Yes