Given the choice between twins, would you prefer the one with love and humbility, or the rich fun one?

I was just wondering which people would prefer more. Consider the two options...just interested in hearing from people. A person who was rich and fun and always down for a good time. He would buy all the drinks and fly you to Paris one week and drive with you in his Ferrari to Italy the next. Charming, although a bit on the wild side sexually, which you don't trust, because you catch him flirting with others. On the other hand his twin is poor, and you would have to work to afford a studio apartment with him, but you know you could love him and trust was never a question, because he lives to see you smile. Please feel free to answer...guys...same question...twin females, which would you choose?

• Loving Kind Hearted Twin that you knew you could love forever
  • Rich fun adventurous jetsetting Twin that would take you around the world and treat you like a Princess

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose A because its not required by the girl to be rich, fun and adventurous, its her job to be loving and trusting.

• well not job, that came out wrong lol

• I know what you meant...it should be a persons personal goal to find love, and accepting less is like you're not living up to your potential or true hearts will. Love is like a job though sometimes...its hard work to make a relationship last.

• thanks for BA :)

What Girls Said 6

• id prefer a guy that appreciates the little things as much as I do. I wouldn't care if we had to work hard to live in a studio...geez I sleep on the damn couch at home already. I've seen it all...money doesn't buy "happiness" and if it did...it doesn't last forever. I wouldn't want a guy to buy me presents every time I get upset with him. I want a guy that understand why I got upset and talk to me about it.

if I had a rich guy, I rather take the money he was gonna spend on the trip and save it. then spend it when we go poor...if we ever go poor lol

but id definitely go for A

• The second guy because lack of trust doesn't build a solid foundation for a meaningful relationship!

• You kidding? A.

• The loving kind hearted twin

• Easy choice. Option A for sure.

• The rich one because I'm not ready for a serious relationship. Plus I wouldn't mind living the high life and having a good time. If I know the guy is flirting and I can't trust him, I will just withdraw from him emotionally and use him the same way he is using me.

What Guys Said 3

• bbbbbbbbbb

• lol! interesting...because you're in the minority of people that are honest about money...what made you make this choice?

• I did clarify that they would be flirting with others, and you would see it, right? =) Just makin sure...bein treated like royalty might last a few years...or a few days...before you're replaced. Just sayin.

• Not even a contest. A.

• Easy question. The one who's capable of real love.