My guy I have been dating for 9 1/2 months and he will not commit to me how can I change his mind?

I have been dating this guy for 9 1/2 months now and he's 28 years old has his own house, great job the only problem is he is refusing to commit to me ... how can I get him to change his mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he won't commit now, don't waste your time. I met a guy once who was 27, and I figured he would be wanting to find a girlfriend soon so he could settle down eventually. Nope, he thinks he's a player who can get any girl he wants. Even though he is getting older each day. I realize that men can get women at any age. But this guy didn't have much in the way of personality to get him by. He was a jerk, so I stopped talking to him.

Back to your question though, if he won't commit now, I wouldn't hold my breath. Go out and find a man who will. This guy doesn't see how good he has it. And you deserve to be appreciated. So don't waste your time on this guy. No amount of waiting will make him want to commit if he just isn't looking to commit ever. Guys can change their mind, but often it's a situation of they just don't want to commit to you or doesn't want to commit in general. I know that sounds harsh, but it seems to be how it works. So I wouldn't waste my time on a guy who can't see your value. You deserve someone who will cherish everyday with you and not take you for granted, like this guy is. If a guy really loves you, he doesn't want to leave it to chance that you will bump into someone else and fall for them. They will make all the moves necessary to keep you in their life. So don't take anything less than that :)

What Guys Said 1

• be younger hotter and be a virgin then I'm sure he would change his mind in a heart beat

What Girls Said 3

• You can't.

Some guys are just not ready or don't see the girl worth committing to.

Dump him.

• He's been with you this long and hasn't committed yet? He doesn't want to commit and has no desire to. Move on, you can't make someone do anything. It's been long enough for him to know whether he wants to fully be with you and he doesn't

• Lol dudeman your comments always crack me up. I bet you're not at all hot yourself which goes perfectly with your small minded, ignorant attitudes. You have nothing a girl would want, and frankly, a girl would have to have pretty low self esteem to date a guy with such a shallow view of women like you.

--Sincerely, A young, hot, virgin that would never give you the time of day