Would you date an Indian?

Seriously would you date an Indian? I would cause I'm an Indian I probably have too any way! If there any Indians around please inbox me ... Girls can have any advice for this.. Please!

1|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indian and I find them more attractive so yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• my ex is an india, I'm a caucasian male from australia, and I love indians, they are more curvy, and from expericence, more out there and more fun, add me if you wanna talk :) hope you find a guy if not xx

0|0
    0|0
    • inbox me!

• i cant, you have to inbox me, your on anonymous and I need to be level 3 to inbox sorry, add me and wright on my wall :)

• i dd

• Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure! Love to!

0|0
    0|0
    • I love Indian food!

• Show All
    • Oh, I didn't mean you. I meant and Indian woman closer to my age, you guys are beautiful. :D

• wat is your age

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would. I don't think I could eat their food though. I'm a very picky eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Is he nice, funny, smart and clean? I would date Russell Peters because he makes me laugh. He is Indian. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure would. I'm Sri Lankan, myself. So it's no biggie.

Race/ethnicity is irrelevant to me. If he treat me well and we have chemistry, that's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he looks like Jay Sean ( he is Indian)and has a nice personality, yes I would.

0|0
    0|0