Are short girls attractive or no?

im like 5 feet and going into grade 12. Will this make guys not want to date me? or is short good? what your opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• It's no problem whatsoever. I tend to be more attracted to shorter girls on average. I've also been attracted to taller girls. I think height is not a make of break factor on most guys' radar.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, in my opinion shortness or hight doesn't matter, there's a girl that goes to my school that is shorter than you are and she's going to be junior, and I find her to be very cute and attractive, and I also find her prety sexy as well. Msg me because there's one more thing I'd like to say just not on here.

• sorry it won't let me message u. I'm new to this and don't have enough xper points right now.

• Hi .

Its not a bad think don't worry too much . I find a lot of short girls to be really cute and attractive .

Ciao .

What Girls Said 2