What's a cool, fun thing to do on a date?

So me and my boyfriend suck at finding things to do on a date,any fun,ORIGINAL suggestions that we can do that's not eating at a restuarant and not being all formal.

Updates:
Thanks for all your answers and opinions on what considered fun to do on a date :))))

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• -go dancing (Tango, Salsa, etc.)

-minigolf

-biking

-rockclimbing

-swimming

-walking somewhere nice

-staying at home and cooking together (something special like trying to make your own sushi), later massaging, movie, etc.

most of these things can be combined, like go biking to a nice restaurant, eat there, go home, make tea, massaging each other, etc.

be creative and try combining stuff. the best dates are when something happens which no one predicts up front. try something new and crazy. go paintballing and do something epic meal time like at home.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Paintballing!

Dirtbiking! =D

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to a pool hall and shoot pool. I do that when I'm really bored sometimes and I notice a lot of couples go in there.

1|0
    0|0
  • go to the beach, a theme park

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you live -- large very metropolitan city or out on a farm.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Rock climbing

0|0
    0|0
  • A picnic, walk in the country or seaside, any number of sports (quadbiking, horse riding), ice skating, cinema, go for coffee, anything that you would both like to do together

0|0
    0|0