Would you date a figure skater?

ok so I'm a figure skater and I'm very strong but a lot of guys hate it cause I'm built but I don't look like the hulk but I'm not a wimp lol plus my ex was always tickling me WHY

Most Helpful Guy

• im a power-builder, highly doubt you are stronger than me so its totally fine

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sorry to keep the answer short but if she is a virgin I would but if she is not a virgin I won't sorry but I don't date non virgins I hope this tell you the answer

• In a heartbeat. Strong = sexy.

• Love it! Flexible and graceful physically, and hopefully in personality and demeanor as well right?.

Nothing wrong with really tone flexible legs! Just as long as you don't look like a body builder you are all good!

• Figure skating is cool :) and as long as your not built like the hulk your fine lol, and he probably tickled you because he liked your smile.

• lol I don't know I guess I have a nice smile

• personally, I don't mind if its a nice smile or or not, I just love it when a girl smiles :) and I'm sure you have a nice smile

• Uhh, hell yes. Just date a guy who isn't smaller than you and who is also athletic!

• If they look like you I sure as hell would. lol

What Girls Said 0