Never kissed a guy. Is this a turn on or a turn off?

is it a good think, a bad thing or does it matter at all if a girl never have had a boyfriend or kissed a guy?

I'm 17.. and have never had a boyfriend or kissed a boy! turn on or turn off?

Thank you! you're awesome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No in not a turn off to guy that a girl has never kiss or had a boyfriend,if you find the right guy that you real what to kiss or have as a boyfriend then by all means whit for the right guy to have that first kiss is going be the one you will never for get or your first boyfriend. You just 17 and they is lots of time for that and lot more firsts.

What Guys Said 8

• Its pretty cute :) kinda gives you an innocence that a lot of girls throw away because they think they have to grow up so fast lol. I would be honored to know that I was a girls first kiss, big turn on!

Btw I'm 21 and never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend. You can be happy without a gf/bf, but everyone wants someone to love and someone to love them so its not like Im/your never gonna find someone, its just you don't need to rush into to something :)

• It's not a bad thing. I kinda would prefer it that way, but I know that's really rare today. Honestly, you're a rare find, so try to keep it that way and don't just trow it away thinking you're not worth anything. =)

• You don't need experience to be in a relationship, its deffinitly not a turn off! it is sort of cute :P

• doesn't matter

• Honestly, to me it is better because I'm in the same boat, but mostly by choice

• It's neither to me, I've only been kissed once, and I'll hardly call it passionate. It was downright sad really. :/ so yeah.

• turn on to me :) and I have never had a girlfriend of kissed a girl

• its perfectly fine I guess. I've never kissed a girl. I'm 18.

What Girls Said 3

• Turn on most guys prefer fresh territory.

• If you have the right attitude about sex and relationships, if you're open minded and willing to experiment, it's not a turn off at all. It may even be a turn on to some because you're more flexible.

• hey its not a bad think..