Guys would you ever date a girl who was bisexual?

Explain why you would or wouldn't. Just curious to see how many guys would...since I am bi.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I would prefer to avoid that, Because she is somewhat sexually enlightened, and her sexual drive might be going through the roof. Though my girlfriend who I didn't know who was bi, is actually quite the opposite when it comes to her sexual drive. Anyway she hasn't cheated on me so in that case, I say hell it doesn't matter. =)

What Guys Said 10

• It would not bother me to date a bisexual girl. It would be no different than dating a strait girl. As long as she does not cheat on me I'm fine. In fact I have dated a girl who was bi. To me a girl is a girl. As long as she is into me and I am into her, there is no problem what so ever.

• Maybe, although I would prefer a straight girl. I'm straight myself so I don't really consider that as asking for too much but under the right circumstances than yeah I would date a bi girl. It is a slight turn off to me though so it'd probably be better if she dated a guy who was into that thing rather than me

• Sure but not if she was dating a girl at the same time as myself.

• Yeah, who cares if she is? Doesn't affect our relationship.

• I don't care... if I liked her then sure!

• Yeah. I don't see a reason not to.

• I don't see why not

• nope. too many are really confused lesbians. that's a fake attraction

• What do you mean fake?

• no actual physical attraction

• No. I have heard too many bisexuals claim they can not be happy with just one partner. I wouldn't even chance it.

• hmm. interesting question.

would i? if she was cute, and had a really good personality- then yeah.

but then if she cheated on me with some girl, and word about that got around my school, it would be social suicide.

so if she's amazing and the good-girl type, yeah. I would.

What Girls Said 1